Scaffolding and Scaffolders Berkshire
Scaffolding and Scaffolders Berkshire covering Reading, Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham, Aldermaston, Maidenhead, Caversham, Sandhurst, Sunningdale and Slough.
1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd has been in business for over 27 years. Our established team have a combined 100 years of scaffolding experience between them. With this expertise our scaffolders in Berkshire can install a full range of internal and external scaffolding systems for all properties including churches and listed buildings throughout Berkshire.
All our experienced team are CITB registered and CISRS qualified which means we can undertake any commercial scaffolding installation no matter what size large or small.
Our commercial scaffold erection services include:
- Scaffolding erectors for all size demolition works
- All access scaffolds, for work involving painting, roofing, glazing, refurb, new build
- Experts in all temporary roofs Berkshire
- All birdcage scaffolds covered
- All structural shoring scaffold works covered
- All specialist beam work erected off structural drawings
- All size crash decks covered
- All hanging scaffolds
- All safety netting and edge protection covered
- We can also supply references from past completed projects
1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd has a wealth of experience erecting temporary scaffold structures throughout Berkshire using only top quality scaffolding material. No matter what size of project big or small, whether it is for new build, refurbishment or a combination of both, 1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd have the capability to cover it in a safe, efficient manner, using a highly-trained work force.