1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd is a family run company, in business for over 27 years. Our established team have a combined 100 years of scaffolding experience between them. With this expertise our scaffolders can install a range of internal and external scaffolding systems for our domestic customers.
Our support team consists of advanced, basic and trainee scaffolders all of which have current CISRS qualifications. Our operatives are regularly given updates on Health & Safety Issues ie: Toolbox talks, health & safety handouts etc
In our view, it is of paramount importance to take the upmost care and attention when erecting and removing scaffolding at our customers' property with safety firmly in mind.
Our scaffold erection services include:
- Small to large projects
- Scaffolding for house exensions and new builds
- Scaffolding for loft and garage conversions
- Scaffolds to gain access over conservatories
- Access to all chimney stacks
- Access to fascias, soffits and guttering
- Access scaffolds, i.e. painting, roofing, glazing, refurb, new build
- Experts in all temporary roofs
- We can also supply references from our past domestic customer
1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd has a wealth of experience erecting domestic temporary scaffold structures using only top quality scaffolding material. No matter what size of project big or small, whether it is for new build, refurbishment or a combination of both, 1st Scaffolding (Berkshire) Ltd have the capability to cover it in a safe, efficient manner, using a highly-trained work force.
We have undertaken domestic scaffolding work for clients in these areas:
Reading, Wokingham, Wargrave, Henley on Thames, Newbury,Slough,Windsor,Staines, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Gerrards Cross, Ascot, Basingstoke, including Berks, Bucks, Hampshire & Surrey counties.